Northwestern vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (6-12, 3-11 Big Ten) vs. No. 5 Illinois Fighting Illini (14-5, 10-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Northwestern vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+600) | ILL: (-875)
Spread: NW: +12.5 (-110) | ILL: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (N/A) | ILL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NW: (N/A) | ILL: (+1600)
Northwestern vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Northwestern, 81-56, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Illinois is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Illinois is 101-27 in the 128 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern lost to Rutgers, 64-50, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Illinois defeated Nebraska, 77-72 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!