Northern Kentucky vs Wright State Basketball Game Info
Northern Kentucky Norse (14-6, 6-2 Horizon) vs. Wright State Raiders (17-4, 7-1 Horizon)
Date: Friday, Jan. 24, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Nutter Center – Dayton, OH
Northern Kentucky vs Wright State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NKY: (+150) | WRST: (-180)
Spread: NKY: +4 (-110) | WRST: -4 (-110)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NKY: 48% | WRST: 52%
Northern Kentucky vs Wright State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Kentucky: 38.4%
Wright State: 61.6%
Northern Kentucky vs Wright State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky defeated Wright State, 77-66, in the most recent meeting between these two on March 12, 2019.
- Wright State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Northern Kentucky.
- The all-time, head-to-head series between these two is tied, 5-5.
- Northern Kentucky is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Wright State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Northern Kentucky defeated Cleveland State, 75-49, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Wright State defeated Youngstown State, 79-72, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.