Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Northern Illinois Huskies (5-2, 3-0 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (4-3, 2-1 MAC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium – Mount Pleasant, MI
Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+172) | CMU: (-215)
Spread: NIU: +4.5 (-106) | CMU: -4.5 (-114)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NIU: (N/A) | CMU: (N/A)
Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Northern Illinois: (26.9%) | Central Michigan: (73.1%)
Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Central Michigan is 31-24-1 straight up in 56 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Central Michigan defeated Northern Illinois, 40-10, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 11, 2020.
- Northern Illinois is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Central Michigan.
- Northern Illinois is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against a MAC opponent.
- Central Michigan is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Central Michigan's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.