Northern Colorado vs Colorado Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Northern Colorado vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
Northern Colorado Bears (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (2-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center – Boulder, CO
Coverage: PAC-12 Network
Northern Colorado vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (-1600) | UNCO: (+900)
Spread: COLO: -13.5 (-115) | UNCO: +13.5 (-105)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (N/A) | UNCO: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COLO: (+6500) | UNCO: (N/A)
Northern Colorado vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Colorado: 7.8%
Northern Colorado vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Northern Colorado, 66-51, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 10, 2017.
- Colorado is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Northern Colorado.
- Colorado is 7-0 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Northern Colorado.
- Northern Colorado defeated Regina, 83-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
- Colorado lost to Tennesee, 56-47, in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.