Northeastern vs West Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Max Staley
Northeastern vs WVU Basketball Game Info
NCAA Basketball Game
Northeastern Huskies (1-4, 0-4 Away) vs. No. 9 West Virginia Mountaineers (7-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Northeastern vs WVU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+1500) | WVU: (-4000)
Spread: NE: +17.5 (-108) | WVU: -17.5 (-112)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (N/A) | WVU: (N/A)
Northeastern vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 96.2%
Northeastern vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northeastern is 1-0 in its lone all-time, head-to-head matchup with West Virginia.
- The total has hit the under in five of Northeastern's last seven games.
- Northeastern is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- West Virginia is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of West Virginia's last six games.
- Northeastern lost to Georgia, 76-58, in its most recent game.
- West Virginia lost to then-No. 3 Kansas, 79-65, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.