Northeastern vs Georgia Basketball Game Info
Northeastern Huskies (1-3, 0-3 Away) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (6-0, 6-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum – Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network+
Northeastern vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+420) | UGA: (-560)
Spread: NE: +9.5 (-108) | UGA: -9.5 (-112)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (10%) | UGA: (90%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NE: (N/A) | UGA: (+15000)
Northeastern vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northeastern vs Georgia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Northeastern, 79-66, at home in the only head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 18, 1981.
- Northeastern is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northeastern's last six games.
- Georgia is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games.
- Georgia is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
- Northeastern lost to Old Dominion, 66-62, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Georgia defeated Cincinnati, 83-68, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.