UNT vs Rice Basketball Game Info
North Texas Mean Green (7-5, 3-1 C-USA) vs. Rice Owls (10-6, 4-4 C-USA)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Tudor Fieldhouse – Houston, TX
UNT vs Rice Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (-360) | RICE: (+290)
Spread: UNT: -7.5 (-110) | RICE: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNT: (41%) | RICE: (59%)
UNT vs Rice Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Texas: 74.0%
UNT vs Rice Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rice defeated North Texas, 84-75, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- North Texas is 14-7 in its 21 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Rice.
- North Texas is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Rice.
- North Texas is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- North Texas is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games against Rice.
- Rice is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Rice's last 10 games against North Texas.
- North Texas defeated UTEP, 74-65, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Rice lost to UAB, 86-74, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.