North Texas vs Louisiana Tech Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
North Texas vs Louisiana Tech Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
North Texas Mean Green (1-2, 0-1 C-USA) vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (1-2, 0-0 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium – Ruston, LA
North Texas vs Louisiana Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (+330) | LT: (-450)
Spread: UNT: +11.5 (-110) | LT: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNT: (N/A) | LT: (N/A)
North Texas vs Louisiana Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: North Texas: (31.4%) | Louisiana Tech: (68.6%)
North Texas vs Louisiana Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech is 8-6 in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against North Texas.
- Louisiana Tech defeated North Texas, 42-31, in their last meeting on Dec. 3, 2020.
- North Texas is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games against Louisiana Tech.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Louisiana Tech's last 10 home games.
- North Texas is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against C-USA opponents.
- Louisiana Tech is 1-4 ATS in its last five games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.