On Thursday in college basketball, the North Texas Mean Green are playing the Charlotte 49ers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
North Texas vs Charlotte Point Spread
North Texas is an 11-point favorite against Charlotte. North Texas is -120 to cover the spread, and Charlotte is -102.
North Texas vs Charlotte Over/Under
A total of 125.5 points has been set for the North Texas-Charlotte matchup on January 20, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
North Texas vs Charlotte Moneyline
North Texas is the favorite, -780 on the moneyline, while Charlotte is a +530 underdog.
North Texas vs Charlotte Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: North Texas wins (90.0%)
North Texas vs Charlotte Betting Trends
- North Texas has six wins in 15 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Mean Green don't have a win ATS (0-2) as a 11.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- North Texas has seen three of its 15 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Charlotte is 11-4-0 this season.
- The 49ers are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 11.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Charlotte has played 15 games this year, and 10 of them have hit the over.
North Texas vs Charlotte Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: North Texas: (-780) | Charlotte: (+530)
- Spread: North Texas: -11 (-120) | Charlotte: +11 (-102)
- Total: 125.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!