On Tuesday in college basketball, the North Texas Mean Green are playing the Texas State Bobcats.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
North Texas vs Texas State Point Spread
Texas State is an underdog by nine points against North Texas. Texas State is -110 to cover the spread, and North Texas is -110.
North Texas vs Texas State Over/Under
A combined point total of 118 has been set for North Texas-Texas State on March 15, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
North Texas vs Texas State Moneyline
North Texas is the favorite, -465 on the moneyline, while Texas State is a +350 underdog.
North Texas vs Texas State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: North Texas win (79%)
North Texas vs Texas State Betting Trends
- North Texas has 18 wins in 30 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Mean Green have an ATS record of 7-5 as 9-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 30 North Texas games so far this year, seven have hit the over.
- Texas State has 13 wins in 28 games against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats don't have a win ATS (0-2) as a 9-point underdog or greater this year.
- There have been 12 Texas State games (out of 28) that hit the over this year.
North Texas vs Texas State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: North Texas: (-465) | Texas State: (+350)
- Spread: North Texas: -9 (-110) | Texas State: +9 (-110)
- Total: 118 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)