North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for First Round of ACC Tournament
North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Basketball Game Info
ACC Conference Tournament - First Round
North Carolina Tar Heels (13-18, 6-14 ACC) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (16-15, 7-13 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum – Greensboro, NC
Coverage: ACC Network (ACCN)
North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-185) I VT: (+155)
Spread: UNC: -4 (-110) I VT: +4 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (79%) I VT: (21%)
Odds to Win ACC Conference Championship: UNC: (+2300) | VT: (+10000)
North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 53.9%
Virginia Tech: 46.1%
North Carolina vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated North Carolina, 79-77, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 22, 2020.
- North Carolina is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- North Carolina is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- The total has hit the over in six of North Carolina's last seven games.
- Virginia Tech is 2-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- North Carolina lost to then-No. 12 Duke, 89-76, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Virginia Tech lost to Notre Dame, 64-56, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.