North Alabama vs Mississippi State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 10 College Basketball Game
North Alabama vs Mississippi State Basketball Game Info
North Alabama Lions (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Humphrey Coliseum — Starkville, MS
North Alabama vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NALA: (+2000) | MSST: (-10000)
Spread: NALA: +20.5 (-106) | MSST: -20.5 (-114)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NALA: (N/A) | MSST: (N/A)
North Alabama vs Mississippi State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
North Alabama vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first ever meeting between North Alabama and Mississippi State.
- North Alabama is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of North Alabama's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Mississippi State's last seven games.
- Mississippi State is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games when playing as a favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.