The 2022 MLB season has been one to remember and an important part of that has been the show that the National League's rookies have been putting on.
The NL Rookie of the Year race has been nothing short of entertaining, led by outfielder Seiya Suzuki's impressive performance with the Chicago Cubs. The 27-year-old has been a favorite on FanDuel Sportsbook for some time and that hasn't changed since the last update.
FanDuel Sportsbook continues to favor Suzuki to be named 2022 NL MVP, listing him at +115 odds (compared to -125 last week). He has four home runs so far and ranks second among all MLB rookies with 18 RBIs and is tied for third with 20 runs scored.
San Diego Padres left-handed pitcher MacKenzie Gore ranks second at + 500 — a decrease from +400 last week. The 23-year-old has gone 2-1 in six appearances (five starts) with a 2.17 ERA and 1.207 WHIP with only one home run allowed.
Meanwhile, St. Louis Cardinals infielder/outfielder Juan Yepez has jumped up from +1100 to +750. Although he only has 14 games under his belt, Yepez is slashing .333/.390/.556 and has three HRs to five RBIs.
Here's a look at the rest of the 2022 NL Rookie of the Year odds.
2022 NL Rookie of the Year Odds
1. Seiya Suzuki, OF, Chicago Cubs (+115)
2. MacKenzie Gore, P, San Diego Padres (+500)
3. Juan Yepez, 1B/OF, St. Louis Cardinals (+750)
4. Alek Thomas, OF, Arizona Diamondbacks (+1200)
5. Nolan Gorman, 3B, St. Louis Cardinals (+2000)
6. Oneil Cruz, SS, Pittsburgh Pirates (+3000)
7. Hunter Greene, P, Cincinnati Reds (+3500)
8. Luis Gonzalez, OF, San Francisco Giants (+3500)
9. Max Meyer, P, Miami Marlins (+4000)
10. Nick Lodolo, P, Cincinnati Reds (+4000)
11. Spencer Strider, P, Atlanta Braves (+4000)
12. Joey Bart, C, San Francisco Giants (+6500)
13. C.J. Abrams, SS, San Diego Padres (+6500)
14. Matthew Liberatore, P, St. Louis Cardinals (+6500)
15. Ryan Pepiot, P, Los Angeles Dodgers (+6500)
16. Brendan Donovan, IF/LF, St. Louis Cardinals (+6500)
17. Roansy Contreras, P, Pittsburgh Pirates (+7500)
18. Seth Beer, OF/1B, Arizona Diamondbacks (+7500)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.