NIU vs Utah Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Northern Illinois Huskies (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 13 Utah Utes (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium – Salt Lake City, UT
NIU vs Utah Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+1025) | UTAH: (-1750)
Spread: NIU: +21.5 (-110) | UTAH: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NIU: 45% | UTAH: 55%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NIU: (+50000) | UTAH: (+6000)
NIU vs Utah Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah defeated NIU, 17-6, away at DeKalb in the only meeting between these two programs on Nov. 8, 2018.
- Utah is 1-0 all-time in head-to-head matchups against NIU.
- NIU is 2-0 all-time in head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- Utah is 1-0 in their only matchup with a MAC opponent.
- NIU defeated Illinois State, 24-10, at home in DeKalb in Week 1.
- Utah defeated BYU, 30-12, at Provo in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.