Diaz vs Lawler Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 266 — Welterweight Bout — Main Card
Nick Diaz (26-9-0, 13 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Robbie "Ruthless" Lawler (28-15-0, 20 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, NV
Diaz vs Lawler Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 266 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nick Diaz: (-105)
- Robbie Lawler: (-115)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Diaz by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Diaz by Points: (+260)
- Diaz by Submission: (+700)
- Lawler by KO/TKO: (+340)
- Lawler by Points: (+200)
- Lawler Submission: (+3100)
Diaz vs Lawler Prediction
UFC 266 Diaz-Lawler prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Nick Diaz (61%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (71%)
Diaz vs Lawler Betting Trends & Stats
- Nick Diaz lost to Anderson Silva, by decision, in his most recent fight on Jan. 31, 2015. The result was later ruled a no-contest after Silva tested positive for PEDs and Diaz tested positive for marijuana.
- Robbie Lawler lost to Neil Magny, by decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 29, 2020.
- Diaz averages 5.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Lawler averages 3.50 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Diaz averages 3.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Lawler averages 4.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Diaz has a 33% takedown accuracy rate.
- Lawler has a 64% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.