Montano vs Wu Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 33 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Nicco Montano (4-3-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Yanan "Mulan" Wu (11-4-0, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Montano vs Wu Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 33 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nicco Montano: (-178)
- Yanan Wu: (+144)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Montano by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Montano by Points: (N/A)
- Montano by Submission: (N/A)
- Wu by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Wu by Points: (N/A)
- Wu by Submission: (N/A)
Montano vs Wu Prediction
UFC Vegas 33 Montano-Wu prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Nicco Montano (79%)
Method of Victory: Decision (92%)
Montano vs Wu Betting Trends & Stats
- Nicco Montano lost to Julianna Pena, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on July 13, 2019.
- Yanan Wu lost to Joselyne Edwards, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Montano averages 5.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Wu averages 4.51 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Montano averages 4.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Wu averages 4.82 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Montano has a 69% takedown defense rate.
- Wu has a 66% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.