At long last, the 2021 NFL season is here. Football fans across the country are excited with less than one month remains until kick off for the regular season.
As the season grows near, fans are itching to see where their teams fall in the football heirarchy. FanDuel Sportsbook has you covered with an NFL power rankings by odds to win Super Bowl 56.
NFL Power Rankings 2021
Despite the disappointing finish with a Super Bowl loss, the Kansas City Chiefs gear up for 2021 as the top dogs once again. Superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes and his squad hold the top odds (+500) to hoist the Lombardi Trophy at season's end. The defending Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers rank second in the betting odds with their +650 mark.
Here's a look at the NFL power rankings ahead of Week 1 of the preseason, based on odds to win Super Bowl LVI on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NFL Power Rankings Week 1 Preseason
1. Kansas City Chiefs (+500)
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+650)
3. Buffalo Bills (+1200)
4. Green Bay Packers (+1200)
5. Baltimore Ravens (+1400)
6. San Francisco 49ers (+1400)
7. Los Angeles Rams (+1500)
8. Cleveland Browns (+1600)
9. Seattle Seahawks (+2000)
10. Tennessee Titans (+2500)
11. New Orleans Saints (+3000)
12. Dallas Cowboys (+3000)
13. Indianapolis Colts (+3100)
14. Miami Dolphins (+3100)
15. Los Angeles Chargers (+3300)
16. New England Patriots (+3700)
17. Minnesota Vikings (+4000)
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (+4400)
19. Arizona Cardinals (+4800)
20. Chicago Bears (+5000)
21. Washington Football Team (+5000)
22. Denver Broncos (+5000)
23. Atlanta Falcons (+6000)
24. New York Giants (+7000)
25. Philadelphia Eagles (+7500)
26. Las Vegas Raiders (+7500)
27. Carolina Panthers (+9000)
28. New York Jets (+12000)
29. Cincinnati Bengals (+12000)
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (+12000)
31. Detroit Lions (+18000)
32. Houston Texans (+25000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.