NFL Draft Best Available: Top Remaining Defenders Heading Into Day 2
We didn't see a defensive player come off the board in Round 1 of the 2021 NFL Draft until the Carolina Panthers selected South Carolina cornerback Jaycee Horn with the No. 8 pick, but we did end up seeing a total of 14 defensive players selected on Thursday night. However, a ton of defensive talent still remains on the board as Rounds 2 and 3 near on Friday night.
With that in mind, here are the best remaining defensive players as we approach Round 2 and 3 of the 2021 NFL Draft, according to Mel Kiper's NFL Draft rankings.
NFL Draft Best Available Day 2
1. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, ILB, Notre Dame Fighting Irish
2. Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU Horned Frogs
3. Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama Crimson Tide
4. Azeez Olujari, OLB, Georgia Bulldogs
5. Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State Seminoles
6. Ronnie Perkins, DE, Oklahoma Sooners
7. Nick Bolton, ILB, Missouri Tigers
8. Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia Bulldogs
9. Levi Onwuzurike, DT, Washington Huskies
10. Carlos Bashman Jr., DE, Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.