New York Liberty vs Minnesota Lynx WNBA Betting Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Liberty vs Lynx Game Info
New York Liberty (3-6, 1-2 Away) vs. Minnesota Lynx (4-5, 3-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Channel: NBA TV
Liberty vs Lynx Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+290) | MIN: (-380)
Spread: NY: +8.5 (-110) | MIN: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win 2019 WNBA Championship: NY: (+8000) | MIN: (+3300)
Liberty vs Lynx Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- New York is 1-0 (1-0 ATS) vs. Minnesota this year.
- New York was 0-3 (2-1 ATS) vs. Minnesota last season.
- New York defeated Minnesota, 75-69, in their most recent meeting, which was on June 12, 2019.
- New York is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Minnesota is 2-4-1 ATS in its last seven games.
Liberty vs Lynx Prop Bet
All Liberty vs Lynx betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Liberty) Total Points: Over 74 (-105) — So far this season, the New York Liberty have averaged 80.44 points per game. Additionally, in their five games against Western Conference teams this season, the Liberty have averaged 79.8 points per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.