New Mexico State vs Alabama Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
New Mexico State vs Alabama Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
New Mexico State Aggies (1-8, 0-5 Away) vs. No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (8-1, 5-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
New Mexico State vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NMSU: (+8000) | BAMA: (-100000)
Spread: NMSU: +51.5 (-114) | BAMA: -51.5 (-106)
Total: 67.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
New Mexico State vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama Wins (99.9%)
New Mexico State vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated New Mexico State, 62-10, during their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Sept. 7, 2019.
- New Mexico State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of New Mexico State's last 14 games.
- Alabama is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Alabama's last nine games in November.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.