New England vs New York City FC Prediction, Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for MLS Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
New England vs New York City FC Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
New England Revolution (16-4-4, 52 points) vs New York City FC (10-4-7, 34 points)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxborough, MA
New England vs New York City FC Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+120) | NYC: (+190) | DRAW: (+250)
Spread: NE: -1 (-350) | NYC: +1 (-160)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-136) | Under: (+112)
Team to Score the First Goal: NE: (-135) | NYC: (+110) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
New England vs New York City FC Prediction
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: New England Wins 2-1
Total Goals: N/A
New England vs New York City FC Betting Trends
- New York City defeated New England, 2-1, in their last meeting on Aug. 28, 2021.
- New England is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five games.
- New York City is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of New England's last 11 home games.
- New York City is 0-2-3 (W-D-L) straight up in its last five road games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.