Nevada vs Utah State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Nevada Wolf Pack (4-2, 1-1 MWC) vs. Utah State Aggies (3-2, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Romney Stadium – Logan, UT
Nevada vs Utah State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (+875) | UTS: (-1450)
Spread: NEV: +21 (-110) | UTS: -21 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NEV: 53% | UTS: 47%
Nevada vs Utah State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nevada defeated Utah State, 38-37, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 19, 2016.
- Nevada is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Utah State.
- Nevada is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Utah State.
- Nevada defeated San Jose State, 41-38, at home in Week 7.
- Utah State lost to No. 5 LSU, 42-6, on the road in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.