Nevada vs Oregon Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Nevada Wolf Pack (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 16 Oregon Ducks (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium – Eugene, OR
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Nevada vs Oregon Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (+1100) | ORE: (-2000)
Spread: NEV: +24 (-110) | ORE: -24 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NEV: 33% | ORE: 67%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NEV: (N/A) | ORE: (+10000)
Nevada vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Nevada, 69-20, at home in Eugene in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 10, 2011.
- Oregon is 6-1 in its seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Nevada.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Nevada's last 12 matchups against Pac-12 Conference opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oregon's last five matchups against Mountain West Conference opponents.
- Nevada is 0-6 in its last six games against Oregon.
- Oregon is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Nevada defeated Purdue, 34-31, at home in Reno in Week 1.
- Oregon lost to Auburn, 27-21, on the road in Auburn in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.