Nevada vs Boise State Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Nevada Wolf Pack (2-1, 0-0 Mountain West) vs Boise State Broncos (2-2, 1-0 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Nevada vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (+198) | BSU: (-250)
Spread: NEV: +6.5 (-110) | BSU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEV: (N/A) | BSU: (N/A)
Nevada vs Boise State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Nevada: (26.0%) | Boise State: (74.0%)
Nevada vs Boise State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State is 16-4 in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nevada.
- Boise State defeated Nevada, 31-27, in their last meeting on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Nevada is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against Boise State.
- Boise State is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Nevada's last six games.
- Boise State is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Nevada.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.