Nets vs Celtics Game Info
Brooklyn Nets (26-33, 10-20 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (41-18, 23-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Nets vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+225) | BOS: (-280)
Spread: BKN: +6.5 (-110) | BOS: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: 37% | BOS: 63%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BKN: (+21000) | BOS: (+2000)
Nets vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last six games.
- Boston is 5-0-1 ATS in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last six games.
Nets vs Celtics Stats
- Brooklyn is averaging 110.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 111.2 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 113.4 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.6 PPG (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn lost to the Miami Heat, 116-113, in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Boston lost to the Houston Rockets, 111-110, in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Nets vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Nets-Celtics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Daniel Theis over 10.5 points (-110) — The Brooklyn Nets are in the bottom half of defenses in the NBA and have struggled to stop opposing big men all season. Daniel Theis has been playing well in recent weeks and has scored double digit points in eight of his last nine games. The Celtics are giving him minutes and shots and he has responded nicely, which could give an even better shot at cracking this over tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.