Nets vs Spurs Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (22-13, 9-7 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (17-12, 8-8 Home)
Date: Monday, Mar. 1, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center — San Antonio, TX
Nets vs Spurs Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-220) | SA: (+184)
Spread: BKN: -5.5 (-106) | SA: +5.5 (-114)
Total: 233.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (88%) | SA: (12%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+300) | SA: (+16000)
Nets vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last five games.
- San Antonio is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Antonio's last eight games.
- Brooklyn lost to Dallas, 115-98, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- San Antonio defeated New Orleans, 117-114, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.