Nebraska vs Purdue Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
By Zach Brunner
Nebraska vs Purdue Game Info
College Football Week 14
Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-4, 1-4 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (2-3, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium — West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Nebraska vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+102) | PUR: (-124)
Spread: NEB: +1.5 (-108) | PUR: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (19%) | PUR: (81%)
Nebraska vs Purdue Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Nebraska (43.3%) | Purdue (56.7%)
Nebraska vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Nebraska, 31-27, at home in the most recent meeting between these two on Nov. 2, 2019.
- The all-time series between Nebraska and Purdue is tied, 4-4.
- The total has hit the under in four of Nebraska's last five games.
- Purdue is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Nebraska lost to then-No. 24 Iowa, 26-20, on the road in Week 13.
- Purdue lost to Rutgers, 37-30, at home in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!