Nebraska vs Oklahoma Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 3 Oklahoma Sooners (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+880) | OU: (-1800)
Spread: NEB: +22.5 (-112) | OU: -22.5 (-108)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB (N/A) | OU: (N/A)
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Nebraska: (1.9%) | Oklahoma: (98.1%)
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 45-38-3 straight up in 86 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Oklahoma defeated Nebraska, 23-20, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 4, 2010.
- Nebraska is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Oklahoma.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Nebraska' last eight away games.
- Oklahoma is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oklahoma's last eight games against Nebraska.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.