Nebraska vs Illinois Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Nebraska vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (-265) | ILL: (+210)
Spread: NEB: -6.5 (-114) | ILL: +6.5 (-106)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (N/A) | ILL: (N/A)
Nebraska vs Illinois Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Nebraska: (65.0%) | Illinois: (35.0%)
Nebraska vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nebraksa is 13-4-1 all-time in 18 head-to-head matchups against Illinois, but the Fighting Illini won the most recent meeting by a score of 41-23 on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Nebraska is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Illinois.
- The total has hit the under in six of Nebraska's last seven road games.
- Illinois is 1-7 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Illinois' last six Week 1 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.