Nebraska vs Minnesota Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7 Game
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Nebraska Cornhuskers and Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nebraska vs Minnesota Point Spread
The Cornhuskers are 3.5-point road favorites against the Golden Gophers. Nebraska is -108 to cover the spread, while Minnesota is -112 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Nebraska vs Minnesota Over/Under
The over/under for the Nebraska vs Minnesota Week 7 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Nebraska vs Minnesota Moneyline
The Cornhuskers vs Golden Gophers moneyline has Nebraska as a -188 favorite, while Minnesota is the +152 underdog at home.
Nebraska vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 34-25-2 straight up in 61 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Minnesota defeated Nebraska, 24-17, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Nebraska is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Nebraska's last 15 games.
- Minnesota is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games against a Big Ten opponent.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last eight home games.
Nebraska vs Minnesota Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (-188) | MINN: (+152)
Spread: NEB: -3.5 (-108) | MINN: +3.5 (-112)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (N/A) | MINN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.