NC State vs West Virginia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
North Carolina State Wolfpack (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Milan Puskar Stadium – Morgantown, WV
NC State vs West Virginia Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (-270) | WVU: (+215)
Spread: NCST: -7 (-110) | WVU: +7 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NCST: 69% | WVU: 31%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NCST: (+20000) | WVU: (+25000)
NC State vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated West Virginia, 23-7, in the most recent meeting between these teams in the Champs Sports Bowl on Dec. 28, 2010.
- NC State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- NC State is 5-5 in its 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- NC State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Big 12 opponents.
- West Virginia is
- West Virginia is is 4-6 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against ACC opponents.
- NC State defeated Western Carolina, 41-0, at home in Raleigh in Week 2.
- West Virginia lost to Missouri, 38-7, on the road in Columbia in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.