NC State vs Mississippi State Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
NC State Wolfpack (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium – Starkville, MS
NC State vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCSU: (-140) | MISST: (+114)
Spread: NCSU: -2.5 (-110) | MISST: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCSU: (N/A) | MISST: (N/A)
NC State vs Mississippi State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: NC State: (68.2%) | Mississippi State: (31.8%)
NC State vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between NC State and Mississippi State is tied 3-3.
- Mississippi State defeated NC State 51-28, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 30, 2015.
- NC State is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of NC State's last seven away games.
- Mississippi State is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Mississippi State's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.