Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 22 NC State Wolfpack and Boston College Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NC State vs Boston College Point Spread
The Wolfpack are 3.5-point road favorites against the Eagles. NC State is +104 to cover the spread, while Boston College is -128 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
NC State vs Boston College Over/Under
The over/under for the NC State vs Boston College Week 7 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
NC State vs Boston College Moneyline
The Wolfpack vs Eagles moneyline has NC State as a -164 favorite, while Boston College is the +134 underdog at home.
NC State vs Boston College Betting Trends
- Boston College is 10-7 straight up in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- Boston College defeated NC State, 45-24, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- NC State is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of NC State's last eight away games.
- Boston College is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston College's last six games against NC State.
NC State vs Boston College Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCSU: (-164) | BC: (+134)
Spread: NCSU: -3.5 (+104) | BC: +3.5 (-128)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCSU: (N/A) | BC: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.