NBA Predictions Today: Picks & Odds for NBA Games Tonight, Jan. 13
Tonight's NBA schedule features a five-game slate, highlighted by a pair of NBA on TNT matchups between the Golden State Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks and Portland Trail Blazers vs Denver Nuggets.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all nine NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and predictions for each matchup.
- Golden State Warriors vs Milwaukee Bucks
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs Memphis Grizzlies
- Los Angeles Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs Brooklyn Nets
- Portland Trail Blazers vs Denver Nuggets
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Bucks (58.6%) def. Warriors (41.4%)
- Grizzlies (80.5%) def. Timberwolves (19.5%)
- Clippers (54.8%) def. Pelicans (45.2%)
- Nets (86.2%) def. Thunder (13.8%)
- Nuggets (74.5%) def. Trail Blazers (25.5%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.