NBA Predictions Today: Picks & Odds for NBA Games Tonight, Feb. 1
Tuesday's NBA slate features seven games, headlined by a pair of matchups on TNT including the Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for the NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and predictions for each matchup.
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Detroit Pistons
- Washington Wizards vs Milwaukee Bucks
- Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors
- Orlando Magic vs Chicago Bulls
- Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves
- Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs
- Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Pistons (53.9%) def. Pelicans (46.1%)
- Bucks (84.0%) def. Wizards (16.0%)
- Raptors (53.4%) def. Heat (46.6%)
- Bulls (87.9%) def. Magic (12.1%)
- Timberwolves (51.2%) def. Nuggets (48.8%)
- Warriors (55.8%) def. Spurs (44.2%)
- Suns (78.5%) def. Nets (21.5%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.