Navy vs Kansas State Liberty Bowl Game Info
2019 AutoZone Liberty Bowl
No. 23 Navy Midshipmen (9-2, 7-1 AAC) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (8-4, 5-4 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019
Time: 3:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium – Memphis, TN
Navy vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (-130) | KSU: (+110)
Spread: NAVY: -2.5 (-105) | KSU: +2.5 (-115)
Total: 52 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAVY: (N/A) | KSU: (N/A)
Navy vs Kansas State Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Kansas State: 57.4%
Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium Capacity
- Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium's seating capacity is 58,325.
Navy & Kansas State Strength of Schedule
- Navy went 0-2 against teams in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Top 25 rankings.
- Kansas State went 1-2 against teams in the final Week 15 CFP Top 25 rankings.
Navy vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Navy and Kansas State have never faced one another prior to this game.
- Navy is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big 12 opponents.
- Kansas State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Independents.
- Navy is 0-1 in its only appearance in the Liberty Bowl.
- Kansas State is 0-1 in its only appearance in the Liberty Bowl.
- Navy defeated Houston, 56-41, on the road in Week 14.
- Kansas State defeated then-No. 23 Iowa State, 27-17, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.