In MLB action on Sunday, the Washington Nationals face the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Nationals vs Rockies Game Info
- Washington Nationals (17-31) vs. Colorado Rockies (21-25)
- Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nationals vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-120) | COL: (+102)
- Spread: WSH: -1.5 (+168) | COL: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Nationals vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Josiah Gray (4-4) for the Washington Nationals, and Kyle Freeland (1-4) for the Colorado Rockies.
Nationals vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (54.6%)
Nationals vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Nationals vs. Rockies reveal Washington as the favorite (-120) and Colorado as the underdog (+102) on the road.
Nationals vs Rockies Spread
- The Nationals are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Rockies. The Nationals are +168 to cover the spread, while the Rockies are -205.
Nationals vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Nationals versus Rockies contest on May 29 has been set at 9, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Nationals vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Nationals have won in four of the eight contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Washington has a win-loss record of 3-4 when favored by -118 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Washington have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 23 of 48 chances this season.
- The Rockies have put together a 13-20 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39.4% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Colorado has gone 13-17 (43.3%).
- Colorado has had an over/under set by bookmakers 47 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 25 of those games (25-21-1).