Nationals vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, August 20
Nationals vs Pirates Game Info
Washington Nationals (68-56, 32-30 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (51-73, 25-35 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Nationals vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-156) | PIT: (+136)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+102) | PIT: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 92% | PIT: 8%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (15-5, 3.82 ERA) | PIT: Chris Archer (3-9, 5.23 ERA)
Nationals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- Washington is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last eight games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in six of Washington's last eight games.
Nationals vs Pirates Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.29 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.61 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Stephen Strasburg is 6-2 with a 2.40 ERA in nine career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Chris Archer is 1-1 with a 2.00 ERA in three career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Nationals-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Juan Soto (+250) — There are few hitters as hot as Juan Soto right now, who is coming off a 4-for-4 night and has already swatted eight homers in August with a .745 slugging percentage. The Nationals' offense as a whole has been on an unreal stretch, scoring 43 runs in their last three games. While Soto is 0-for-3 in his career against Chris Archer, the second-year talent has crushed right-handed pitching to the tune of a .288/.411/.580 line this season. Archer has also shown a tendency to give up deep balls, allowing 25 dingers on the season.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.