Nationals vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Nationals vs Mets Game Info
Washington Nationals (6-8, 4-1 Away) vs. New York Mets (8-11, 4-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2020
Time: 1:110 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Stream: MLB Network
Nationals vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+118) | NYM: (-136)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-186) | NYM: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WAS: (21%) | NYM: (79%)
World Series Odds: WAS: (+2200) | NYM: (+2800)
Nationals vs Mets Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Austin Voth (0-1, 1.80 ERA)
Mets: David Peterson (2-1, 3.78 ERA)
Nationals vs Mets Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Washington Nationals
Over/Under: Over 9.0
Nationals vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Mets defeated Washington, 11-6, in their most recent matchup on Wednesday.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Washington's last 12 games.
- Washington is 12-1 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of the Mets' last 14 games against Washington.
- The Mets are 3-7 straight up in their last 10 home games.
Nationals vs Mets Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.07 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 4.29 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.26 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.