Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Sunday, May 12
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Dodgers Game Info
Washington Nationals (16-23, 9-12 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (26-16, 16-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 12, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+120) | LAD: (-138)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-180) | LAD: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 7 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 23% | LAD: 77%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (3-2, 3.71 ERA) | LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (4-1, 2.03 ERA)
Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Washington's last 12 games.
- The Dodgers are 11-5 straight up in their last 16 games.
- The Dodgers are 11-2 straight up in their last 13 home games.
Nationals vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Nationals-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Justin Turner to Hit a Home Run (+430) – The Los Angeles Dodgers' lineup has cooled off a bit recently, but that hasn't applied to Justin Turner. The Dodgers' slugger has hit five home runs over his last four games played. Additionally, five of Turner's six home runs this season have come at Dodger Stadium, which suggests he could go yard again on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.