Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Dodgers Game Info
Washington Nationals (15-22, 8-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (25-15, 15-5 Home)
Date: Friday, May 10, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+188) | LAD: (-220)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-120) | LAD: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 8 – Over: (-116) | Under: (+104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 25% | LAD: 75%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Anibal Sanchez (0-5, 5.15 ERA) | LAD: Kenta Maeda (3-2, 4.66 ERA)
Nationals vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last 10 games.
- Washington 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Washington is 1-4 straight up in their last five road games.
- The Dodgers are 10-1 straight up in their last 11 home games.
Nationals vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Nationals-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anibal Sanchez Total Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-137) – Sanchez has had a solid start to the year in terms of strikeouts. In his seven starts this season, he has had six or more strikeouts in four of them, as well as in three of his last four starts. In his last start, against the Phillies, Sanchez struck out nine hitters in just 4 2/3 innings pitched.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.