Nationals vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Washington Nationals (58-52, 27-27 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (55-56, 24-27 Home)
Date: Sunday Aug. 4, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field– Phoenix, AZ
Nationals vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-156) | ARI: (+136)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+100) | ARI: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 60% | ARI: 40%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Patrick Corbin (9-5, 3.23 ERA) | ARI Taylor Clarke (4-3, 5.53 ERA)
Nationals vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Washington's last 20 games.
- Washington is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- Arizona is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Arizona is 1-7 straight up in its last eight home games against Washington.
Nationals vs Diamondbacks Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 5.19 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Patrick Corbin is 3-4 with a 5.04 ERA in 11 starts on the road this season. This is his first career appearance against Arizona.
- Taylor Clarke is 0-0 with a 5.79 ERA in one career start against Washington.
Nationals vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Nationals-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Arizona) Total Runs: Over 4 (-110) – Arizona has scored five or more runs in four of its six games against Washington this season. The Diamondbacks are also averaging 6.2 runs per game over their last five home games, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.