Nationals vs Brewers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Wednesday, May 8
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Brewers Game Info
Washington Nationals (14-21, 7-10 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (22-16, 15-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Nationals vs Brewers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+174) | MIL: (-200)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-114) | MIL: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 21% | MIL: 79%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Jeremy Hellickson (2-0, 5.33 ERA) | MIL: Brandon Woodruff (4-1, 4.71 ERA)
Nationals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Washington is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Washington's last eight games.
Nationals vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Nationals-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brandon Woodruff Strikeouts: Over 6 (-138) – Brandon Woodruff has averaged 6.4 strikeouts per start this season and struck out six or more batters in six straight starts. In his most recent start, Woodruff struck out seven batters in 5.0 innings pitched against the New York Mets. The Nationals' offense is averaging 10.00 strikeouts per game, which is the second most in the MLB. The Nationals have also struck out 10 times in each of Washington's last two games against Milwaukee.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.