Nationals vs Astros Game Info
2019 World Series – Game 6: (HOU leads 3-2)
Washington Nationals (93-69, 43-38 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2019
Time: 8:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Nationals vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+156) | HOU: (-180)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-140) | HOU: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 25% | HOU: 75%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (18-6. 3.32 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (21-6, 2.58 ERA)
Odds to Win World Series
2019 World Series – (HOU leads 3-2)
Nationals Odds to Win World Series: (+550)
Astros Odds to Win World Series: (-900)
Nationals vs Astros Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Houston's last 10 home games against Washington.
- Houston is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
Nationals vs Astros Stats
- Washington has scored 65 runs in 15 games played this postseason.
- Houston has scored 67 runs in 16 games played this postseason.
- Stephen Strasburg is 1-0 with a 1.80 ERA in three carer starts against Houston.
- Justin Verlander is 2-0 with a 2.57 ERA in two career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Astros Prop Bet
Nationals-Astros prop bets were not available at the time of publication on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Inning Result: Nationals (+400) – As great as Justin Verlander is, the first inning of games this postseason is one place he has shown some vulnerability. In his ALDS Game 4 start against the Rays, he gave up three first-inning runs. He also surrendered four runs to the Yankees in the first inning of ALCS Game 5 and two in the first inning of World Series Game 2. If Verlander can't figure out a way to settle in early, and get through the first inning unscathed, Houston could have a tough time keeping pace with the Nationals by the end of the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.