Nationals vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 26
The MLB's Thursday slate includes the Washington Nationals facing the Colorado Rockies.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Nationals vs Rockies Game Info
- Washington Nationals (15-30) vs. Colorado Rockies (20-23)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nationals vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-108) | COL: (-108)
- Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-170) | COL: -1.5 (+140)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Nationals vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Nationals will give the ball to Patrick Corbin (0-7) versus the Rockies and German Marquez (1-4).
Nationals vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (52.9%)
Nationals vs Rockies Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Nationals, Colorado is the underdog at -108, and Washington is -108 playing at home.
Nationals vs Rockies Spread
The Rockies are 1.5-run favorites with +140 odds to cover. Washington has -170 odds to cover.
Nationals vs Rockies Over/Under
Nationals versus Rockies, on May 26, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -122 and the under -100.
Nationals vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Nationals have won in two of the five contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Washington has been victorious two times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -108 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Washington have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 21 of 45 chances this season.
- The Rockies have compiled a 12-18 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40% of those games).
- Colorado is 12-18 (winning 40% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 44 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-20-1).