Levy vs Garcia Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 43 — Preliminary Lightweight Bout
Natan Levy (6-0-0, 0 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Rafa "Gifted" Garcia (11-2-0, 1 KO, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 3 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Levy vs Garcia Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 43 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Natan Levy: (-102)
- Rafa Garcia: (-120)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Levy by KO/TKO: (+900)
- Levy by Points: (+260)
- Levy by Submission: (+460)
- Garcia by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Garcia by Points: (+170)
- Garcia by Submission: (+850)
Levy vs Garcia Prediction
UFC Vegas 43 Levy-Garcia prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Natan Levy (75%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (65%)
Levy vs Garcia Betting Trends & Stats
- Natan Levy defeated Shaheen Santana, by submission, in his last fight on Nov. 10, 2020.
- Rafa Garcia lost to Chris Gruetzemacher, by decision, in his last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Levy averages 1.65 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Garcia averages 3.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 24% accuracy rate.
- Levy averages 0.82 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Garcia averages 6.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Levy averages 2.75 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Garcia has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.