Missouri vs Georgia Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Missouri vs Georgia Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Missouri Tigers (4-4, 1-3 SEC) vs. No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (8-0, 6-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Missouri vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZU: (+4000) | UGA: (-100000)
Spread: MIZZU: +37.5 (-106) | UGA: -37.5 (-114)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Missouri vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Missouri: (0.7%) | Georgia: (99.3%)
Missouri vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 9-1 straight up in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Georgia defeated Missouri, 49-14, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Missouri is 1-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Missouri's last seven games.
- Georgia is 9-0 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Georgia's last five games against Missouri.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.