Missouri vs Army Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Armed Forces Bowl
Missouri vs Army Game Info
College Football Game — Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
Missouri Tigers (6-6-) vs. Army Black Knights (8-4)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
Missouri vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (+138) | ARMY: (-172)
Spread: MIZ: +3.5 (-110) | ARMY: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Missouri vs Army Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Army Black Knights win (85.0%)
Missouri vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Missouri is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Army.
- Missouri defeated Army, 23-10, in their last meeting on Sept. 11, 1982.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Missouri's last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Army's last five games.
- Missouri is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Army is 15-2 straight up in its last 17 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.