Missouri vs Georgia Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Missouri Tigers (13-5, 6-5 SEC) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (12-8, 5-8 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum – Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network
Missouri vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (-165) | UGA: (+140)
Spread: MIZ: -3.5 (-105) | UGA: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (N/A) | UGA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZ: (+5000) | UGA: (+18000)
Missouri vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Missouri vs Georgia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Missouri defeated Georgia, 72-69, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 28, 2020.
- Missouri is 8-7 in its 15 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
- Missouri is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
- Missouri lost to lost to Arkansas, 86-81 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Georgia lost to then-No. 11 Alabama, 115-82, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!