Missouri vs Arkansas Battle Line Rivalry Game Info
The 11th Battle Line Rivalry Game
Missouri Tigers (5-6, 2-5 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (2-9, 0-7 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: War Memorial Stadium – Little Rock, AR
Missouri vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZ: (-440) | ARK: (+330)
Spread: MIZZ: -11.5 (-110) | ARK: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZZ: 87% | ARK: 13%
Battle Line Rivalry All-Time Series Record
- Missouri leads the all-time Battle Line Rivalry series against Arkansas, 7-3.
- Missouri is 1-1 against Arkansas on the road in Fayetteville.
- Missouri is 4-0 against Arkansas at home in Columbia.
- Of the four Battle Line Rivalry matchups played outside of Columbia and Fayetteville, one was played in Shreveport, LA (2003 Independence Bowl), one was played in Dallas, TX (2008 Cotton Bowl), on was played in St. Louis, MO and one was played in Little Rock, AR.
War Memorial Stadium Capacity
- War Memorial Stadium's seating capacity houses 54,120 seats.
Missouri vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Missouri defeated Arkansas, 30-0, at home last season on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Missouri is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Arkansas.
- Missouri is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arkansas.
- Missouri lost to Tennessee, 24-20, at home in Week 13.
- Arkansas lost to No. 1 LSU, 56-20, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.